Frequently Asked Questions
Do you accept insurance?
Can you provide teletherapy to clients in any location?
Right now, I am licensed in Virginia, Maryland and Washington DC.
What are the benefits of teletherapy?
1. It keeps children engaged! Children love technology and are motivated to participate.
2. Convenient scheduling! Therapy can easily be worked into your busy day without having to drive to an office, park, wait, etc.
3. Many children benefit from more frequent, shorter therapy sessions. Teletherapy makes it easy to do this.
How do I know if my child needs speech therapy?
If you are worried that your child may need speech thearpy, please contact me for a free consultation. We can discuss your concerns and decide the appropriate next steps.
My child gets speech therapy at school. Why would they need more therapy?
1. Not all children qualify to receive therapy through the school.
2. Improve carryover from school to home and increase generalization.
3. Summer! Prevent regression over the summer by continuing with services for your child.
4. Provides more practice time for challenging skills.